With specialty qualifications in hand surgery and microsurgery, Dr. Rabinowitz has extensive experience in the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of injuries to and disorders of the hand and wrist.
- Adult and Pediatric Hand Surgery
- Disorders of the Hand and Wrist
- Sports Injuries & Arthroscopy
- Workplace Injuries Including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Chronic Wrist Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Ganglion Cysts
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Tendon Injuries
- Nerve Injuries
For more information on Hand Surgery, contact our office directly at 201.967.9200. For additional information on Hand Surgery, visit www.plasticsurgery.org.